Monday, August 22, 2011

Days 20 & 21 -- 60 Outfits in 60 Days

DAY 20!

Saturday, August 20th






animator gif
^ Check out the moving picture!!! ^

how do you make a gif
^ Check out the moving picture!!! ^


Blue Cardigan, Target
Colorful Tribal shirt, thrifted
White shorts, Forever21
Ankle-bracelt sandals, ZigiSoho

--> On Saturday, I spent the day with a group of friends in downtown Portland. We hung out on 23rd avenue... a great place to shop, eat, and explore Portland's unique style! <--

 My friend Danny and Me at a lovely Gelatto cafe on 23rd


My Dream Car ♥
 

DAY 21!

Sunday, August 21st



Mirror pics... It's been a while ;)

Floral dress, Forever21
Red belt, thrifted
Flip flops, PINK by Victoria's Secret
-->On Sunday, I went to church and then spent time with my mom and sister, and then headed to a local park on the river with a close friend. It was a superr hot day! <--

21 days down, 39 to go! :)

I'll try not to get behind anymore!

xoxo Karisa xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute outfits! Have fun shopping vicariously through your sis! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are so pretty! I love the back of the first top and the moving pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little girl, you have more clothes than you 63 yr. old Grandma does! Love both outfits, very summery and especially like the moving pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and you're so preety. I'm following you now, would you like to follow me back? :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee