Monday, August 1, 2011

Agape Love.

Agape; ἀγάπη; agápē -- 
divine, unconditional, self-sacrificing, active, volitional, and thoughtful love; the love that conquers all other love; the love of God for mankind; the highest and purest form of love, one that surpasses all other types of affection.



I ordered this beautiful necklace online and just received it today, and I absolutely LOVE it!

The word Agape will be my first tattoo :) I am so excited. I haven't decided which font I'd like to get it in, or if I want it in English or the Greek format, but I do love how it looks in this necklace!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your necklace and I would like to order one myself. What website did you order it? I also want my first tattoo to be agape in greek format on my wrist but haven't had the guts to do it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee