Monday, August 1, 2011

60 Outfits in 60 Days.


A challenge that will stretch my creativity, test my temptations, and hopefully allow me to have fun too! :)
My friend and co-worker, Denise, was challenged by her husband to cut back her shopping for 60 days. To do this in a fun way, she decided that she would post a picture on her blog of her outfit every day during this 60-day break from shopping. And to make it even more challenging, she plans not to wear any outfit twice.

When she told me about this, I was inspired! If you know me at all, you should know that I LOVEEE shopping... for just about anything; clothes, shoes, jewelry, accesories, books, knick-knacks, etc. So, I decided that I would join her in her journey and NOT shop (for clothes, shoes, or accessories) for 60 WHOLE days! It is going to be quite the challenge. But my plan is to post my outfit here on my new blog, and on my facebook, every day for the next two months, so my friends and family can hold me accountable. I hope you enjoy viewing my wardrobe and my creativity in these next 60 days... :)

To see what Denise is wearing daily, you can check out her blog:
http://allthingsnew-denise.blo​gspot.com/
August 1st
Top from Forever21
Tresics skirt from Buffalo Exchange
Exhilaration flats from Crossroads Recycled Fashion


Agape Love necklace, handcrafted and found on Etsy.com

1 day down, 59 to go! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I always loved the Julie/Julia thing where they tried the meals every day. But 60 days is so doable. And I "love" the Agape necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your necklace,, I am looking for one that says "LOVE"!

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee