Friday, August 5, 2011

60/60 -- Day 5

Today, I realized how silly I was when I went through outfit after outfit this morning, trying to figure out what I wanted to wear for "Day 5". Even though I have plentyyy of options for outfits, I found myself questioning if today was the best day to wear certain things, knowing that if I did wear a particular outfit today, I wouldn't be able to wear it again for 55 more days! :o

Silly, I know.

Finally, I decided on a simple outfit... good for a partly-cloudy, 75 degree, casual-friday at work kind of day! :)

However, when I was taking my pictures after work, I realized that I had forgotten my turtle necklace (which I had worn with the outfit most of the day, but took it off for a bit at work) in my office! So I won't be able to post pictures of it until Monday... but it is SO precious!!! (I ♥ Turtles by the way!)

DAY 5!

August 5th


 Yes, I am blinking... but whatever! :)




Teal top with embroidery, Forever21
Denim Jeans, Forever21 ($10!)
Brown Purse, OneStar from Target



Once Upon a Fairytale beige leather flats, from Urban Outfitters

 ~

I'll include a reminder to come check out my turtle necklace on Monday (Day 8!)

Thanks for looking!

~ TURTLE NECKLACE ~

make a gif



5 days down, 55 to go! :)

 xoxo Karisa xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the top! The sleeves are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! Does this mean you have 60 pairs of shoes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I probably do!! haha.
    My previous job was at DSW... a shoe store ;)
    However, I will probably re-wear some of my favorites during this 60-day period!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee