Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 23 -- 60 Outfits in 60 Days

DAY 23!

Tuesday, August 23rd
(sorry the pictures aren't the best quality! The camera I was using wasn't the best,
and it was starting to get dark... oh well!)










Fountains at the Tualtin Commons


Such a pretty Sunset at the Tualtain Commons Pond!

Tie Dye Shoulder cut-out top, Forever21
White belt, thrifted
Leggings, MeMoi
Boots, Nine West

--> On Tuesday, after work, my friend Katie and I went to a cute park called George Rogers (the first 6 pictures), and then headed over to an area called the Tualitan Commons, where there is a lovely pond surrounded by paved walkways and delicious restaurants! It was a beautiful evening :)


23 days down, 37 to go! :)

 
xoxo Karisa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Darling top honey and again a great outfit! Looks like you had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee