Thursday, August 11, 2011

60/60 -- Day 11

Fun Fact: 11 is my lucky/favorite number!!! :)

Today was a good day at work. I sure enjoyed the beautiful, sunny weather!

 ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀

DAY 11!

August 11th


 Glasses are one of my favorite accessories! ;D


 Black lace top, thrifted at Value Village
Purple legging pants, BDG, thrifted at Crossroads Recycled Fashion
Modern Vintage pumps, thrifted at Red Light Clothing Exchange
Necklace, don't remember where it is from!

I just adore these shoes! Super comfy too! And a great color :)



11 days down, 49 to go! :)

 xoxo Karisa xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Nice shirt!

    Following each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! New follower :)

    Awesome outfit!

    www.theathletarian.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute shirt! You look great :)
    Love your name too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your glasses! I have been looking for a pair just like them! Who are they by?

    I just became your newest follower; I would love if you could check out our blog and follow us back!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are AMAZING! You look so so pretty! :) You go girl!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slick outfit today honey! Really love the pumps...be careful walking. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee