Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Days 35-38 -- 60 Outfits in 60 Days

DAY 35

Sunday, September 4th --> BIRTHDAY!


Okay, so honestly, I changed outfits a few different times on Sunday, since it was my B I R T H D A Y !!! Also, I was so busy spending time with friends and family that I didn't take many pictures of my various outfits. Therefore... I don't think I am going to post pictures for this day!

DAY 36

Monday, September 5th --> Labor Day!


Monday was my BIG MOVING DAY into my new house!
It was a super hot day (90 degrees!) and I was packing/moving/unpacking the whole day...while wearing a boring pair of shorts and a tank top to stay cool and comfy. So I probably won't post pictures of that either! :P

However, here is a picture of how my new room is looking! I am so excited to finally be moving in! :)



Gotta Love Purple Decor :)
The walls turned out awesome!!! Thanks to my dad and brother Josh for helping me paint! ♥











DAY 37

Tuesday, September 6th

Back at work after a long, busy, fun-filled weekend!



Blue top, Urban Outfitters
Blue and white tank (underneath), Hollister
Jeans, Hollister
Sandals, Guess


 

 

 


DAY 38

Wednesday, September 7th


 

 
























White Jacket, Forever21
White lace tank, Buffalo Exchange
Blue tank (underneath), not sure!
Blue skirt, this has been in my closet for so long that I have no clue where it came from!
White shoes, Keds
Necklace, American Eagle



38 days down, 22 to go!

xoxo Karisa xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday!! I love love the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Your purple room is awesome! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your room is looking great!!! makes the wait worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are sooooo cute!!!! Your pics really convey such a sweetness...
    Beautiful!!! xxx

    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going! You can do it! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me lovely comments... I appreciate them more than you know!! :) It's always great to hear others' input! If you follow me and leave a comment, I always follow back! :)

xoxo Karisa Marieee